Want to share your story and write for the Taco and Bean blog?
I love talking to people about their experiences as a digital nomad – the good, the bad, and the funny, weird, and gross stuff too!
Storytelling is a powerful way to build your presence and followers online, and guest posting on blogs is one of the best ways to do this. Everyone has their own unique perspective on this crazy remote work lifestyle.
My aim at Taco & Bean is to help as many people as possible open their eyes to their own potential, and start living life on their own terms.
By sharing different viewpoints on the nomadic lifestyle, I hope to create stories that resonate with people on a personal level and motivate them to think about how they want their life to look, both now and in the future.
If you’re a freelance writer, copywriter, editor, or journalist – basically anyone who travels and writes for clients as their main source of income, I want to hear from you!
Our guest blogging guidelines
Here’s what you need to know before you email your idea through:
- You must be a freelancer in the writing industry and have a nomadic lifestyle
- I’m looking for “How to” articles and personal stories about freelancing or travel – no listicles!
- No plagiarized articles – original stories only please (I will be checking 😊 )
- Blogs must be 800 – 1,000 words
What’s in it for you
- A link back to your website
- I’ll share your story across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram when it’s published
- The joy of having your story out in the wild for other aspiring nomads and freelancers to read
- Fame, riches, and friends (your mileage may vary)
How to send your guest post idea
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest post for blog”
- Outline what your article will be about
- Tell me why you think other people will find it interesting/valuable
- Let me know a rough time frame for completion of your article
- Tell me which one of these is your favourite – tacos or beans?